FOR TAXI DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS.
(I) “Taxi (s)”: User musts register as taxi drivers with the base as well as on the smart phone application. This is accepted by NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE to participate in the project;
(Ii) “Passenger (s)” means any User who signs up and registers using a smartphone application;
(Iii) “Services” means the passenger transport option, through taxis provided by the Taxi drivers to the Passengers.
(Iv) “User”: Taxi Drivers and Passengers.
- WHAT IS THE SMART PHONE APPLICATION?
- a) The NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE smart phone application consists of a specialized service. With the purpose to optimize the Taxi request business. However without creating any employee relationships with the Taxi drivers. Meaning that NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE should be considered only as a service provider, with the purpose of scheduling through the system. NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICEallows, totally free of charge, the PASSENGERS to sign up and locate the nearest TAXI DRIVERSto request their services in a more efficient way than the conventional existing methods. (Data rates may apply) The TAXI DRIVER, by his means, can register by going to the “NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE” offices in person. There they will have an evaluation from NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE and asked for the necessary documentation when signing up to participate in the project. The TAXI DRIVER will pay a fee to the base for use of this service.
- REGISTRATION AND — USE OF THE SYSTEM
- a) When registering, the User agrees to provide accurate information, complete and updated as requested on the form filled. NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE is not obligated to supervise or control the accuracy of the information.
- b) Only those individuals who have full legal capacity are allowed to participate in the project. People who do not enjoy this capability, among them under aged, should be assisted by their legal representative.
- c) The TAXI DRIVER agrees that by registering he will be scrutinized to be accepted by NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE who may refuse or cancel his user account at any time, whether by complaints or by internal policy.
- d) The NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE further reserves the right to use all legal means necessary and deemed possible as to identify its users. As well as request at any time, any additional data and documentation it considers appropriate. In order to verify personal data provided by the user.
- e) The NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE is not liable for any damage resulting from the disclosure of the password to third parties. End User shall be solely responsible for this.
- f) This Registration is non-transferable in any way.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
– Relationship Driver Passenger:
- a) NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE does not provide transportation services by taxi, serving only as an intermediary in order to optimize the scheduling service for the taxi. Thus, by accepting the provision of services by the TAXI DRIVER, the PASSENGER acknowledges that the NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE has no direct association with the TAXI DRIVER, it just facilitates contact between driver and passenger. The user acknowledges and agrees that NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICEis not liable for any act or omissions committed by any user, whether by robbery, commitment break as a result of any act, discussions, and others including the effective fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the users and loss not being for tax purposes. The user acknowledges and agrees that by registering and accepting the policy of the service presented. They do so at their total means and exclusive risk. NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE recommends that every transaction is done with good sense.
– From availability and inconsistency in the system:
- b) NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE does not guarantee that the system will be available without any interruption and that it will always be error-free, and therefore, shall not be liable for damages caused to users.
- c) You agree that NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE is also not responsible for any damages or losses caused to your device as a result of using this smart phone application.
- d) NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE is not liable for any error or inconsistency of information with other independent systems, specializing in the service provision for GPS, radar and similar.
– Compensation for damages:
- e) User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless “NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE” and its representatives from any claims, suits, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs for the damage they cause.
- OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND RISKS OF PASSENGERS.
- a) The PASSENGER certifies that they use the service of their own free will and untrammeled choice. User recognizes and accepts as its responsibility the risk for using the smart phone application.
– The acceptance and refusal and cancellation of services:
- b) The acceptance and denial of the service may occur at first by DRIVER, who can accept or deny the service when receiving a notification for a ride. PASSENGER may cancel the service for any reason. Both user and driver recognize that NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE is not liable for any delays, cancellations, failure to cancel the service and miscommunication between passenger and driver. Nor for any delay or failure in the delivery of services from the DRIVER.
– The information and risks of the service:
- c) The PASSENGER acknowledges and declares that they understand and are aware of all the risks involved in the use of the smart phone application and contracting services. Pledging to reasonably take care as expected of someone who chooses a taxi to transport himself.
- d) The PASSENGER acknowledges and agrees that NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE performs no DRIVER selection, simply registering on their smart phone application to participate does not vouch for its suitability, legally, physically or mental health to provide the Services. The PASSENGER acknowledges that the data provided from the TAXI DRIVER, such as: (i) vehicle model, (ii) plate of the vehicle, (iii) full name, (iv) profile picture, among others, were provided by the DRIVER himself. By accepting the Services, the PASSENGER acknowledges that NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE has no involvement in the contractual relationship between driver and passenger.
- EVALUATION OF — USERS
- a) It is a choice for the PASSENGER to evaluate the TAXI DRIVERS who transported them, assigning scores or commenting their service. Evaluations shall be for the exclusive use of NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE in order to better serve the PASSENGER, and may even block the TAXI DRIVER in case of several complaints. NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE reserves the right to use the evaluations to improve the service, whether for internal or external usage.
- a) NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE will collect, store and may transmit or make available to any third party data and information provided by the PASSENGER upon the registration on the smart phone application. Not limited to the location, full name, last name, your profile photo, phone. For the TAXI DRIVER, besides the previously mentioned, the registration number and the guarantee or auxiliary data for your vehicle, such as make, model, color and plate, among others.
- b) NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE implements appropriate security measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, change, unauthorized disclosure or removal of any information collected without permission.
- c) Whenever the PASSENGER conducts a financial transactions on the smart phone application. NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE, will collect all relevant information and may disclose it for specific system usage purposes. The user now authorizes NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE to communicate to the outsourcing payment service providers. If the user engages (or NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE believe they were involved) in any activity that is illegal, which violates the rights of any person. NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE reserves the right to suspended or terminate the user, use of the system.
- d) NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE shall not be liable for any loss of user data, resulting from acts of God, greater forces that occurred because of the invasions to the smart phone application and security breach by unauthorized third parties.
- a) NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE grants to the User a limited, personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-commercial and fully revocable license to use the smart phone application on his mobile or computer, in conformance and agreement of the terms contained in this Agreement. NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE reserves all rights to the smart phone application not expressly granted here.
- b) The NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE is not liable for any damage suffered by the User who has copied, transferred, distributed or used any smart phone application protected content, violating the rights of others.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- a) This Term of Use does not generate any partnership agreement, in office, franchise or employment relationship between the user and the NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE.
- b) This Term of Use may be changed by NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE anytime. The changes will come into force automatically on the date of the publication of the new version on the smart phone application.
- — USE OF THE SERVICE
Only registered users may use NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE to call for taxis. By registering to use the service, you agree to:
- a) Provide truthful and up to date information during the registration process, and shall only use the service in good faith, without breaking any laws in the country where the taxi is requested.
- b) Never abuse the service by requesting a taxi without the intention of using it. If a problem arises during the use of the service, users shall, in good faith, attempt to solve the problem with the help of the taxi driver and NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE’s customer service.
- c) Never use the service in a way that causes damage to NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE or one of its partners.
- LIMITS OF LIABILITY
Users accept that NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE acts solely as a scheduling/matching service between its users and taxi drivers, and that it is not responsible for any issues that arise during the taxi ride, such as accidents, delays, or car discomfort.
NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE, on the other hand, commits to provide a thorough screening service so that only taxi drivers in good, legal standing in their cities/countries shall take part on the service.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Use of the service does not transmit any intellectual property rights between NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE and its users. Users agree not to steal and/or publish, without NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE’s explicit consent, any material, screens or artwork presented by the application during the use of the service.
NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE reserves the right to block any user on its platform. Should it suspect said user is attempting to abuse the platform or mislead NORTH SIDE CAR SERVICE, their associated taxi drivers, employees, partners or other users through the platform. These actions include, but are not limited to: using stolen credit cards, requesting taxis without the intention to board them, not paying for the service, and constant cancelling requests before the taxi arrives.